Hall Details


hallview480The Newton in Bowland Village Hall, or the the  Village Institute as it was once called, was opened in 1921.  It was a former army barracks bought by public subscription. Over the years it was added on to, but as it was getting into disrepair it was pulled down and  a new village hall was erected on the same site and opened in May 1976. Major refurbishment has taken place in recent times whereby the main hall has had new double glazed windows put in and the interior has been decorated with new curtains hung to make a lovely environment that can now be hired out for a variety of reasons holding up to between 150 to 200 people at a time.

Copyright © LBWeb info@lbweb.co.uk